Defective Seat Back Injury Attorney
When we get into our cars, we do not often think about how well various parts will perform in a crash. Seat design can be absolutely critical, yet it is an often overlooked area of vehicle safety. This includes factory-installed driver and passenger seats as well as child car seats, both of which have been identified as factors in the severe outcomes of many auto accidents.
- Did a car seat collapse or a seat belt unlatch in a recent car accident that has impacted your family?
- Did you or others in the vehicle suffer crush injuries, or were you ejected?
- These are clear indications that auto defects as well as driver actions need to be examined as part of our quest to obtain maximum compensation for you.
Investigation by qualified experts is a critical component in any serious motor vehicle accident case, especially those that involve potential design defects and part failures. When you call on Humphrey, Farrington & McClain to assess your accident and legal options, you can count on our experienced attorneys and investigators to pursue all relevant angles.
Holding Manufacturers Accountable for Design Defects and Safety Problems
Automakers face pressure to cut costs and cut corners, but they also have a tremendous responsibility to make their products as safe as possible. When the cars they market prove dangerous, they must be held financially accountable and given a reason to prioritize safety going forward. We are prepared to handle your case involving:
- A vehicle seat back failure or overall seat collapse
- Failures of seat belts, other occupant restraints and door latches that allow ejection from the vehicle
- A defective child car seat that fails in a crash due to problems such as faulty belts and clips or an overall design that increases susceptibility to head and neck injuries
Always a Free Consultation, and No Attorneys' Fees Unless You Win
When you want sound legal counsel, contact a trial attorney versed in all aspects of car accident and product liability litigation. Our law firm handles all costs of case investigation and preparation, enabling our clients to focus on personal and emotional recovery.
To arrange a free consultation, contact us online or call 888-353-0491.